Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Counting Down The Days

I officially have 13 days until I leave for Asia. I feel like I am running out of time! Now I do have most of my schedule set, however I am missing one very important thing, my Chinese visa!

I will be travelling to Southeast Asia this fall for Northeastern University. As an Assistant Director for Undergraduate Admissions I get the awesome job of travelling around the world to recruit students to Boston, Massachusetts. This fall I will be visiting: Seoul, South Korea; Shanghai, China; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Bangkok, Thailand; Guangzhou, China; Shenzhen, China; Hong Kong; Singapore; Taipei, Taiwan; and Tokyo, Japan. All within a 6 week span, and if this is not enough I will also be travelling to the Carribbean to visit High Schools in Trinidad & Tobago, the Dominican Republic and The Bahamas.

This is my first time blogging but I'm hoping to be able to share with everyone my experiences from September 9th until November 3rd...Enjoy.

No comments: